In a message dated 09/06/00 03:24:10 GMT Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> mixman is a TOY!! and so is all other so called DJ software. Music can be
>  made with software, but DJ'in? no FUCKIN' way

hehe, mixman is a crap toy at that, it isent even any fun (in my opinion
anyway), which is what toys should be.  As for PC's and mixing tunes tough,
obviously computers can be used to some extent, as many of the so called "DJ
mixes" that you buy on CD these days are actually done on computers, without
vinyl ever coming into the equation.  Before I get slated, this isent the
case with any of the CD's people on this list would buy, but if you were to
go out and buy the latest "Jeremy Healy - Ibiza 2000" mix CD, or perhaps
"Eurotrance 2000 in the mix", etc, etc, odds are it was done by some guy in a
studio, on a computer, with not a deck in sight.  It might not be the
"proper" way of doing things, but you cant deny that it happens alot and is
only getting more popular.  As I said, I have a program that claims to mix
MP3's in a similar fasion to a CD mixer.  If only I had another sound card so
I could try it out!

Aaron