Is it me or does it seem like a ton of people have dropped off 313, what is
going on here the discussions seem to be less and less relevant, when good
topics are posted no one responds,  I dropped a Planet E commentary on DEMF to
try to steer the discussions in a different direction and no deal, the thing
that really strikes me is how little Detroit talk there is. I mean there are a
whole bunch of 12"s no one has bothered to discuss lots of new 430 and KMS and
other goods that never made it on the list, Are things here getting stale or
are all the Intelligent folks off somewhere else? Where is Mr. Duke with all
his reviews and stuff? I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone...........

j.d.

Underground Committee