Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 05:43:45 -0700 (PDT)
From: =?iso-8859-1?q?Nick=20Walsh?= <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Re: Re: [313] What Is Up With 313?

I've been on this list for about 3 months now and I'm
beginning to notice a hierarchy in here. Why the f*!k
do ppl have to bitch each other just for giving their
personal opinions? I used to kinda respect some of the
ppl posting stuff on this list. I kinda looked up to
some of them, the well known ones, but it seems ppl
who post stuff, especially those who actually work in
the industry, are a bunch of self opinionated
w*$kers...

cya,
Nick (Dj Pacific:)

Pps. I don't see why Jeff should be booted. There're
too many ppl getting away with much worse stuff just
recently. I can cope with messages about undelivered
email. What I CAN'T cope with is gobsh*t f*ckwits
causing sh*te for the rest of us... I remember reading
in the terms of use that we weren't allowed to use
foul language... check it out...

Some people can't seem to take a bit of winding up, basically.
Jesus, if you cant cope with all that then you are fucked in the music ind. You sound like a right jumped up student and/or mummys boy.
Slap my wrist.