From: "0 0" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: [313] Ritchie Hawtin
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 15:08:49 GMT

Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2000 21:46:39 -0700
From: Todd Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [313] Richie Rich

I have to agree with Peter, Ritchie has played better sets.  I >personally
felt
that after seeing Mr Hawtin for the fourth time on his DF9 tour that >this
is
quite possibly what I would expect if I were at a rock concert;
>preprogrammed,
uninspired & clinical, just another show.  This is the last time I >will
see
Hawtin for a while now.  When we had him

WHEN IS EVERYONE GOING TO REALISE THAT THIS MAN HAS NOT GOT THE FUNK?

He's done the odd good track but I'm sure that was just a coincidence!
There's plenty of fresh talent out there, why bother with sterile crap?!

zip