Mr C's Mr C Presents Subterrain 100% Unreleased - exclusive new tech-house >tracks from Gene Farris, Derrick Carter, Terry Francis, Pure Science, Dave >Angel and Stacey Pullen. All mixed up. The Stacey Pullen track, Polyphonic >Destruction, is out on vinyl through End Recordings - it's actually a Kosmic >Messenger record and very funky. I can't believe no one has mentioned this >issue!

i did. the most non-trainspotter of the list, too. in mid-march, after mr. c gave me a pre-promo copy after his gig here in detroit at motor on tuesday march 14. posted the track listing, too. love it love it love it.

t. linder actually has possesion of my cd right now. and... i know that ben cuthbert has a promo copy. reviews, anyone?

track 11 kills me. the derrick carter track makes me dance around the office. can't wait to really hear these tracks mixed into sets on a BIG system.

take care,
linda g

science office 313-534-7420
science fax 313-534-5155