Reflections, Saturday June 10, 2000.........3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Central
Standard Time on http://www.flyfm.net

Femi Kuti - What Will Tomorrow Bring (Joe Clausell's Remix) - Nuphonic
Femi Kuti - Victim Of Life (Dixon's AVDC Mix) - Nuphonic
Groove Box feat. Evelyn Thomas - One World (Victor Simoneli Mix) - Strange
World
Mutiny - Bliss (Kenlou Mix) - MCA
Deep Swing - Let's Do This (Jazz-n-Groove Dub) - Global Groove
Brother's Vibe - Get Away (Original) - Brothers Vibe
The Voices Of Urban Renewal - Dispoem (Mutabaruka & Joe Clausell) - Guidance
The Voices Of Urban Renewal - Jazz Funeral (Chuck Perkins & Joe Clausell) -
Guidance
Def Bond & Fafa Monteco - Such A Good Feeling - Chicayork
Ann Nesby - Love Is What We Need (Mousse T.'s Extended Mix) - Peppermint Jam
DJ Rhythm - Live From Paris (Johmell Auharee's Nitelife Mix) - Moody
Recordings
Sons Of David - Crusader (Hard Times Mix) - Panther Records

Guest Mix - Dave Manic (Detroit Influence)
Little Louie & Marc Anthony - Ride On The Rhythm - Atlantic
Kerrie Chandler - Jesus Says - Subwoofer
Little Louie & Marc Anthony - Keep It Comin' Now - Atlantic
Wax Fruit - Be Yourself - Definitive
Sean Grant - I Hear My Calling - Zestland
White - Lift Me Up - White Label
Happy Trax 3 - Lift Me Up - Happy Soul
Happy Trax 1 - Happy's Theme - Happy Soul
Alton Miller - 100% Paper Mache - Planet E
Ian Pooley - Loop Duel - Force Inc.
Shaboom - Totally (Mark Bell Remix) - Shaboom
Chaser - Tall Stories - Soma
Sean Deason - The Shit - Distance
Rob Hood - Full Circle - Metroplex
Ian Pooley - All Nighter - NRK
Plastika - Disco Dancing - Essential
G-Flame - Lightz - Pheonix G
G-Flame - Tell Him - Pheonix G
G-Flame - Who Knows - Pheonix G

Special "Colin Faver" 1989 Psycho Acid Mixed Set (Sorry No playlist look for
it in the Archives in a week or so with a classic Stu Allen Archive)

COMING THIS MONTH:
Saturday June 17, 2000 - Dave Manic (Detroit Influence/Submerge, the Show)
Saturday June 24, 2000 - Ray-Dilla (Formerly of WKKC-FM 89.3 Chicago)
Saturday July  01, 2000 - Lloyd Dey (Chicago)
Saturday July  08, 2000 - Ray-Dilla (Formerly of WKKC-FM 89.3 Chicago)

Thanks For Tuning In.....

j.d.
Underground Committee

Check Out Our Archives @ http://www.undergroundcommittee.com - Log In by