as a matter of fact, here's the original post w/ the tracklisting:

march 20th, 2000:
here's the tracklisting, mr.c gave me a copy of it last tuesday
after his gig at motor. it's not packaged, just in a sleeve. we ran into each other at around 3am at an afterhours club and decided that it would be a smashing idea to stay up, hang out, and have me drive him to the airport in the morning to catch his 9 am flight. how come these things always sound good at 4 am? yikes. ummm, what does it mean when you're the person that your momma warned you about? :^)

1) charles webster: good advice
2) tone theory(derrick carter): my tiger is ravenous
3) gene farris: i can't stop dancin'
4) steve o'sullivan: dumbstick
5) layo & bushwhacka!: kipping
6) nathan coles: plip plop you don't pop!
7) bushwhacka!: lifeblood
8) mr.c: electroniche
9) impossible beings: special brew chic
10) james barth: for the lords(mr.c remix)
11) killerloop: organism
12) terry francis: love panda
13) eddie richards: zig zag
14) pure science: highway
15) kosmic messenger(stacey pullen): polyphonic destruction
16) dave angel: sky