Oh my god...

For those who didnt listen it via the website nor could attend it, Brinkmann
showed us a cure Techno Boredom (not that i'm going thru that but...) and
uplifted the crowd til it couldnt scream anymore. It wasnt very clear what
was the gear he used but it seemed pretty simple, very efficient too as even
if tho the same structures kept on going, the quality of sounds and its
diversity uplifted us to forget everything about techniques... what we
wanted at that point was to dance, hands in the air and yell to our friends
that we were completely happy about this whole noisy but yet melodious trip.

DJ RRR then came on to slam us with cologne-like beats and sounds, using a
trak that had a mixture of Madonna and Micheal Jackson samples, very
emotionnal moment. I had the chance to speak to Thomas as he came dance with
us, asking him:"was that one of your best performance?"
"I did better, believe me", he replied. Very funny and attaching person.

We thought we saw everything and our legs couldnt stand it anymore but 2
hours later (it was 3 something AM), Brinkmann came back to the stage and
turned on his gear again... *sigh*
It was just too perfect, ya know?

Again, but this time with a very calm approach, he made us dance to some
Mike Ink sound alike grooves...

Tonite is Pole and Kit Clayton... details @ http://www.mutek.ca

Thanks for reading, im moved today.

Pheek