<<For those who didnt listen it via the website nor could attend it,
Brinkmann
showed us a cure Techno Boredom...>>

I'll second that. That guy has a sense of performance. He didn't improvise
on his grooves a lot, but the sequence was very good. He concentrated on his
Ernst material, giving us no other choice but to dance our asses off. I was
very happy about that because I prefer his Ernst stuff to his Soul Center
material, which is fine, but doesn't have the same energy. He probably
played a couple of tunes from the second and upcoming Soul Center CD, but
since I hadn't heard it yet, I couldn't really tell. In any case, an awesome
show.

I left when Triple RRR started his second set. It just wasn't for me. But
his first set (in-between Jirku - who's material was very impressive IMHO -
and Brinkmann) was great, showing us he could rock a crowd in various styles
easily. Had I know Brinkmann was going to play again, I would've sat down
and taken another drink.

The most enjoyable night so far. Although, my favorite set HAS to be
Vladislav Delay. That was an absolutely perfect set, with lots of input from
the artist, and trickery of machines. Okay, so you can't dance to it much,
but when was the last time you had the opportunity to listen to this stuff
on a big system? Awesome.

Sqrrt