313,

During the DEMF I picked up a Sound Signature Double packon promo. It has Sound
Signature 9 as a matrix #. Does anyone have any idea when this we'll get an
official release (if it hasn't already). I haven't seen the record on any of
the distibution lists (ie. Watts, Nemisis, SOnic groove, etc). It's a very nice
doublepack, very chill, and soulful as theo always does. So any one has any
info on this release please pass it along, I've had to stop 4 dj's from walking
off with it.

Jwan Allen
www.hypervinyl.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
What are you into?
Win gear, movies, gadgets, and games from IGN.com
Check 'em out -> http://www.igncontests.com
Absolutely NO purchase required.