If Karl Kowalski is still lurking on this list somewhere, he can answer this for me. If not, hopefully someone else can.

When I was 12 years old I was on a dance team that competed throughout the midwest with Karl's little sister. He used to get all of the music we used in our routines.

ANYWAY, that year we used a track called "Move Your Body". This was in 1990 and I'm pretty sure the track was new. I seem to remember it being from the U.K. but I'm not sure.

It was somewhat housey, very much in the style of "Good Life" or "Big Fun". It had a female vocal that went: "Move your body, move your body to the rythym of love, move your body...".

I'd like to get ahold of it (for nostalgiac purposes)...does anyone know what this track is?