From: john sokolowski [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, June 11, 2000 9:46 PM
To: '313'
Subject: [313] Juan and DEMF??

Does anyone know why Juan Atkins did not play at DEMF?

At one point it was announced that Juan was in his limousine and on the way,
and later it was announced that he was jumping plane flights all day and
missed his flight.

I also talked to a few people who saw Juan backstage.

Could anyone shed any light on this?

Thanks in advance,
John