ok well sorry to go off in different directions
but like i said the main reason i bought up the point of techno-trance is
because i feel a lot of people are missing the point - which is that
detroit techno was originally not genre-based music, so if you try to
constrict it to genre then you will not be able to reach higher ground in
the long run - if you are so genre based to be "only detroit techno" then
how can you understand that techno is more than just the word "techno"
dustin