sorry to be continuing this thread, i am finished now
from my feelings old spicelab music does have soul - it is very lush,
beautiful sounding music -
listen to "falling" by spicelab - you will see what i mean
if you arent willing to listen to other music besides "your music" then
obviously you wont be able to see what i am talking about
it seems that people are openminded enough to listen to techno, but then
fall into the genre trap again despising all other music besides "what is
theirs" -
dustin