Tristan, you are close... the name of the receiver is Derrick Mayes.  (Yes,
with an -es)

I'm trying to think of a connection between Derrick Mayes and 313 but I'm
not coming up with anything... LOL... the best I can do right now is say
that he played college football at Notre Dame so if there are any Wolverine
fans (or Spartans for that matter) on the list, you can go ahead and hate
him. LOL

Matt
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Homepage: http://magicmattkelly.tripod.com