>And while on the topic of May's non-existent output... Does anyone remember
>a Jockey Slut interview with him where he says he would be releasing an
>album of "the future of techno" done by Mr. May and Ken Ishii? My young
>impressionable mind was quite disappointed in the outcome of that little
>farse.

I thought it was Renaat at R&S, also interviewed in JS (Sept/Oct 1995), who
wanted to bring them together. Ken referred to the collaboration in another
interview in Mixmag (when that mag was good). I asked Ken about it a few
months back and he said he would still love to do something but pointed to
their hectic schedules.

Good things come to those who wait?