From: c myster [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, June 18, 2000 11:38 AM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] Frankfurt scene

Harthouse was(is?)  in Offenbach, Germany according to 1996 "the Phat
Jive" Sleeve
Where's Patrick Lindsey from? He's one funky mofo.
What's he up to now?

> Wasn't Harthouse based in Frankfurt as well? Eye-Q?

Derrick's Strings of life b side still slayin me after all these years.
Especially the unnamed track in the middle.
909+Flanger+Derrick's funkin funk+a little more effects!= timeless techno
....oops i said the T word.:P
works great into some Mplant stuff and out of any mills. or anything else
for that matter.

Get to spin hard and/or funky technoee stuff in front of mainstream
audience tommorrow
should be interesting to see reaction to some classic Saunderson, Mills,
Pullen, etc. tracks.
so if anyone's around White Bear Lake, Minnesota manana.  Check Me out.

Bouncin my body to the box on this list since 96
Mystro--