General Electronic Music is also from Frankfurt and they have some great
ambient releases esp. the ambient stuff!

General Electronic Music (GEM), Hey Babe!, Planet Vision (Pascal FEOS's label), Elektrolux, PV is all under the same group of people, most notably Gabriel Le Mar, Alex Azary, Dariush Azary, and Michael Kohlbecker.
This quote was taken from
http://www.franken.de./users/tursa/Saafi_discog.html
about how Elektrolux was started
"We did many things with Sven Väth, and he suggested to us to make our own label. In this way he was a kind of godfather for Elektrolux. At the same time Gabriel and I worked in the studio, we also did tracks with Pascal F.E.O.S. (who is also a part of Resistance D). So we founded Elektrolux where we released our Aural Float album."
Alex Azary, VIVA television interview, Feb/1998.

I just picked up the Index ID cd "Schlafphase" which is a great blend of ambient, Infiniti-ish techno crossed with Tejada style house, and cool Frankfurt dub influences. The packaging of the CDs are excellent and very resource conscious. The artwork on these CDs and records are fabulous every day images that are hightend and made very mysterious. Future music. Works well with the real late-night lush Detroit music. They also produce good dub, electro and ambient.

Fred