Not 313 artists, but check out 2 Lone Swordsmen's "A Virus With Shoes" for
slightly twisted downtempo (um...I'd say Virus is to downtempo what Bag of Blue
Sparks was to elecrto, if that makes any sense). Most everyone else brought
forth the things I would have mentioned except maybe for Vibert in his various
guises and a good chunk of the Pussyfoot label (I especially liked the "Sie"
record).
                                                    jeff

--
    jeff

"10,000 people all screaming the same thing at the same time are wrong, even if
they're right."

dancing/about/architecture "...with wandering steps and slow..." ICQ904008