platinum in windsor is working on it, not sure if they have date locked down yet. will pass along info as i get it.

take care,
linda g

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: [313] Timo Maas
Date: Wed Jun 21 08:53:01 2000

Hey there...
Any ideas on Timo Maas visiting Detroit??? He's got the madd fodder style...

*Thanks to everyone that gave me insight on NYC. I had a fabulous time there...it's like fuel... I am going back in the fall.

..I have traveled to many fab cities...but there is still something so special about Detroit, that makes my pride smile.

Thanks!
  Kelly