From: Todd Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2000 8:21 PM
To: detroit science
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] Timo Maas

Is this the same guy who used to produce for Commander Tom's Noom Records?
saw him in Toronto and he played trance (3 years ago).  He's changed I take
it?
I've listened to the stuff he put out on Soma, and it still has and almost
trancelike edge (any comments?, further releases?  indications of why I'm
seeing
his name so much but not remembering him as anything special?)
Todd
[EMAIL PROTECTED]