Hey All..

Just a few responses to some of the posts of late

1. Does anyone else receive pages of weird gobbldy gook after their digest?

2. Cyclone (and others) I am new to this list so am unaware of this 313 Hip Hop Cd you mentioned is on this list quite often. Info??

3. Also the relation between music and art.. very interesting. the obvious connection here is graffiti in hip hop - isn't it unusuall that no other art forms have really been spawned as a close relation of another musical style? Thoughts?

4. Mille Plataux. Clicks and Clacks is very interesting. I'm keen to hear opinions on other MP releases.

Thanks

Chloe