If anyone sees it and notices a kid in an orange shirt and green hat acting
foolishly and trying to get in front of the camera too much it's me so let
me know, since I wouldn't see it unless I knew I had a guest cameo.

On Thu Jun 22 15:54:55 2000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>  i saw it here in ny the first weekend it was out...  it was kind of funny
(but i went with a whole bunch of post-rave people)...reminded me of an
updated Thank God It's Friday (the old Donna Summer movie?).