I am presently working on some psych-socio theory on repetition in music and why its an attractor to some, and an utter bore to others. I was wondering if there is already some theory, be it music theory and/or psycho-social theory, in which asks and solves this question...

What I am avoiding is the usual answer of "its in your heart...", ect. I feel that there is a more concrete explination to this appeal, we as arttists tend to be dramatic and vague, i wish to define...

I wont get into it now, but I am working on a approach that deals with personality typing (introversion/extroversion, ect.)...

this is research for possible academic publication...

thank you,

darw_n

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.sphereproductions.com