Sam Sessions...I don't like him.  tribal techno songs that are good for oh,
about 1 1/2 minutes and then it is just boring from there.  there are alot
of people out there spinning his stuff like it is the greatest stuff out
there, though.
jeff

"THOU SHALT REMEMBER THE FUNK AND KEEP IT HOLY"
                -George Clinton