[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> - Gaetek
>  - Ade Fenton
>  - Chris McCormack
>  - Umek
>  - Samuel Sessions
>  - Fumuya Tanaka (sp?)

I don't actually know all that much about any of them, except that Ade Fenton
has a residency at Atomic Jam at the Que Club in Birmingham and plays really
hard.  I am not actually that into him though to be honest, I've seen him a
fair few times now (I go to Atomic Jam alot) but he's never really got me
hooked so to speak.

Umek, on the other hand, is really good I reckon.  I dont know much about him
either, but he was a guest at a recent Atomic Jam, and I made sure to listen
to him as I had never heard him play before.  He was really good, one of the
best sets of the night I thought, a really quality DJ, smooth yet fast, and
wicked records.

Aaron