My experience with Groovetech has been excellent. I've made several orders from them now and get them within 3 days, every time. Never a messed up order and their online site has realaudio samples of every record/CD (except if there is a repeat listing) so it's almost like being in your local record store. Their stock, I think, is somewhere around 2000+ record titles.

Fred

From: mkarora <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Jernej Marusic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: c myster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] Black Dog CD at Satellite
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 13:27:12 -0400 (EDT)

> Speaking of satelliterecords, im thinking of ordering some stuff from
> them

save yourself the trouble. my experience with them hasn't been to
favorable. they took forever and half of my order was out of stock.
+ I visited the store in NY.  unorganized, staff not too friendly...

anyway, i'd recommend ordering from sumberge (www.submerge.com) their mail
order will be up in a couple'o months. + they are supa' cheap.

in the meantime, i'd try groovetech (www.groovetech.com). their website is
pretty up to date. so you won't be getting your hopes up for records that
are out of stock. also they deliver fast. i usually order my records and
get them 2-3 days later max. -m