At 11:39 PM +0200 6/28/00, Jernej Marusic wrote:
I've been listening to the great DEMF sets on groovetech and till now haven't
even realized that they also sell records :) I'll check what they got.

that's maybe the one not-so-smart thing about Groovetech: the record store is under Listening Lab. not exactly intuitive. however, once you get over there, it's great - the search function works really well, and they have RA samples of almost everything. check the 'text' box for search results and the site runs a lot faster - and who cares about little thumbnails of the record sleeves anyway.