Hello,

It is nice to see friends getting props. HP aka Steve Lammers has been
mixing for years, and used to host the Mechanical Pulse radio show back
in the mid 90's at MSU. These days he is resident at Forans pub on
Wednesday nights in Detroit. He played throughout Europe last year in
clubs in Amsterdam, Cologne, and most notably Tresor in Berlin. He will
be headlining on the next two Fridays at Science. Steve is a good guy
and he bangs, definitely check him out if you get a chance.

For further booking information on his trip to Europe, contact me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] He will be in Finland for a week and is
interested in further bookings in northern Europe.

Thanks,
Mike Taylor

PS, Please FWD this to G-tech