>> Just wondering what peoples recommendations are for online record stores.
>> (ones that I don't have to be in the US or UK to order from either - I'm
>> down in AUstralia)

> i still find myself hunting rount the web for just about everything -
> there doesnt seem to be any good reliable sources of most recent d techno
> or house on cd...suggestions welcome.
>
> p-dogg

I've got to big up one of the only things the prairies of Canada have that
sets us apart;

http://www.musicselection.com

    Their site is REALLY slow and annoying, but they have EVERYTHING that
gets released, and they recently changed their postage to be quite
reasonable.  It helps alot if you know what you're looking for when you go
to their site (use 'EXACT" instead of general keywords) they usually have 3
or 4 listings of the same album from different countries, so you can select
the cheapest one...It's hit and miss on pricing though, I've bought new
vinyl for 4$US before, but there's no rhyme or reason to pricing, the new
monolake 12" is 15 or 16 bucks!  I've used them lots, they're solid. They
even shipped stuff to me the day after the plant next to their building
exploded! (it was on the national news)

farmer and beat manufacturer
and all around hayseed
-jason