ASKEW wrote:
> The recent U.R sleeves have some pertinent information about chain stores
> like Sanity. Good for your wallet/purse, not good for the music scene.
>
> Support the stores that support the music.

werd. hassle here is that we wanna buy local and buy political, which
isn't always an easy task. I find it easier to deal with record stores and
people rather than online ordering.

red light district in adelaide. bundi has said that he'll do mail order
and he's sound.

reachin'records in sydney will post stuff down to you and play stuff over
the phone. very good.

I am waiting for the store in perth to cave into east coast demands for
mail order!!! *hint*

:)

 emma
 mee-thod