on the esg compilation that has just come out, it says that universal sound is a
division of soul jazz records, and gives an address in soho, london.

btw--clark played some esg at twilo in nyc on wednesday, while opening for
richie hawtin.
clark's set was great--closed with derrick mays 'the dance'. richie's was the
same old decks, effect, 909.

Greg Earle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 06/30/2000 01:18:27 PM