Greetings,

On July 26th we will be celebrating our one year anniversary. Current
has been quiet since February, but we will be coming back with a series
of larger individual events this winter. There will be dance events, as
well as a series of smaller listening oriented nights. The first in a
series of deep listening events will be 07.26.00 :

Carlos Souffront will present a flawless set of the tasteful minimalism
he is known for, Greg Campbell is opening with a set of deep ambiance,
Bill VanLoo and Mike Taylor will be playing individual live PA's. It is
going to be an evening of interesting electronic listening music in
downtown Detroit.

7.26.00 @
Forans
612 Woodward
Detroit MI
313.617.3630
9pm-2am, this is a free event.
For more information : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks,
Mike Taylor