Greetings,

On July 26th we will be celebrating our one year anniversary. Current
has been quiet since February, but Current will be coming back with a
large-scale exposition of live electronic music in November. There will
be larger events in the future, as well as a series of smaller listening
oriented nights. The first in a series of deep listening events will be
07.26.00:

Carlos Souffront will present a flawless set of the tasteful minimalism
he is known for, Greg Campbell is opening with a set of deep ambiance,
Bill VanLoo and I will be playing individual live sets in the
minimal/abstract dub vein. It will be an evening of electronic listening
music in
downtown Detroit.

7.26.00 @
Forans
612 Woodward
Detroit MI
313.617.3630
9pm-2am, this is a free event.
For more information : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks,
Mike Taylor
--
 Michael Taylor : [EMAIL PROTECTED]