What I would like to see in a website, or any collaboration of uniting the
underworld of 313, is like an international guide.  For example, let just
say I want to go to London and wanna know where the cool shops are, which
clubs are good, and which are chessey- I just consult the 313 global
underground guide and all that information is listed.  Does anyone else
think this is a good idea?

Christos Michalakis     "I'm a Canadian.  Its kind of like an American,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       except without the gun."
(734) 622-8398                  -David Foley