>Stewart Moroney wrote:
>
> Forgot to mention in my original post that "Shades of Jae" has also been
> re-released with a track from "You can dance if you want to" on the b-side.
> He's really taking the piss now, that's 3 different versions of what looks
> like the same record!

but how does it *sound* ?  Same or different?

U Can Dance if U Want 2  -- the whole concept is a remake/remix effort,
it's a prince song that he's redone (all the critics love U in new
york).  Thus all the diff. versions of it, using some or another element
of the original. The original doublepack on KDJ of this (with the
X-rated pics and no credits on the label, if I recall) has many versions
of the track on it.  I don't think he's taking the piss w/ that track,
the whole concept is variations on the theme.

It's prob. a good thing for people who missed the original cause those
copies are long gone now...

Peace

--
Matt MacQueen  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>