I don't have the original of "you can dance if you want to" so I don't know
if it has already been released.  But I do have a recently re-released copy
of "In loving mememory" that has the same version of the track on it on the
B-side.

It's quite a long track with a recurring sax loop and "Yeah" and "Awwww"
vocal samples.  Does that remind you of any of the original versions?

When I said he was taking the piss I didn't mean by re-releasing old
material, I was talking about releasing different versions of eps but not
marking them as being different.  I think he has done this with the "Small
black church" ep as well, I don't know which tracks have been changed on it
though.

Stewart