I just got hold of a copy of Axis 20 today, even forking out the very
ridiculous price of 22ukp for it. This i must say is really taking the
piss . A normal import doublepack cost rought 13-14ukp, so how can Jeff
justify the extra 8-9ukp? i mean, this ins't really showing any respect
for the british buyers of Jeff's stuff, who, like me, have been buying
his 12"'s on sight now for years. Jeff, if you're around here, can you
please tell me why it costs an extra 8ukp than it really should?

Just how much did you pay for yours then?

TTFN,
--
Tom Lawton