On Thu, 6 Jul 2000, Tom Lawton wrote:

> I just got hold of a copy of Axis 20 today, even forking out the very
> ridiculous price of 22ukp for it. This i must say is really taking the
> piss . A normal import doublepack cost rought 13-14ukp, so how can Jeff
> justify the extra 8-9ukp? i mean, this ins't really showing any respect
> for the british buyers of Jeff's stuff, who, like me, have been buying
> his 12"'s on sight now for years. Jeff, if you're around here, can you
> please tell me why it costs an extra 8ukp than it really should?
>
> Just how much did you pay for yours then?
>
> TTFN,
> --
> Tom Lawton

I've not managed to snag a copy yet but a friend did for 20ukp in
edinburgh but having said that rub-a-dub in glasgow say they will be
selling for 13ukp when they get copies in so maybe it is the shops bumping
up the prices due to limited quantities/mills only releasing old material
or on CD (or both) of late.

neil