Minimal techno has had it's day. The days in the spotlight are over. That's what it means;)

Proffit

Cyclone Wehner wrote:

Actually I am very familiar with the expression as it is widely used
throughout English speaking countries (including Australia!); but I >feel
Jeff is making a point about something by using the expression - ie >maybe
minimal techno is the dog.

Cheers

Cyclone