Thank you for pointing that out. Hmmmm - I was very off the mark when I
thought it may relate to the discussion topic. Maybe at the back of my mind
I also associated 'dog' with something that is 'dogged' or downgraded and I
always associated that expression with the idea that everything is
transitory and so dispensable.  I can never work out Geminis, anyway.
They're really deep and the artistic world is replete with them.

Well that's my excuse.

Peace