Okies,
I know this is somewhat OT, but I wasn't sure where else to ask this. I've just been offered my first shot at a commissioned work (no other "bidders", so don't ask ;), but I have no idea how to quote, what to quote etc? I've not done this before, I'm being offered the chance based on the recommendation of a casual acquaintance who's heard a good number of my compositions and likes them. This is for a corporate website, so it's the real-deal. If somebody with some experience and willingness to offer some suggestions could email me privately it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You
Charlie