As was the tradition with a lot of early Chicago house cuts, I believe the
FK track was also based on something (if not that one)...

BTW You can get the Tamiko Jones cut on this compilation that Dusty Groove
have just got in!  Comes recommended!

http://www.dustygroove.com/varfunklp.htm#C
>>Various -- Classic Disco 1 . . . LP . . . $16.99
Mastercuts (UK), 1995 (2LP) Condition: New Copy | View Cart
Smokin' set of classic club grooves, with more of an uptempo soul sound than
a true disco one. Tracks include "Body Music" by The Strikers, "Disco
Nights" by GQ, "Can't Live Without Your Love" by Tamiko Jones, "Do What You
Wanna Do" by T-Connection, and "Casanova" by Coffee. 12 cuts in all, with
mostly the 12" single versions.
<<

BABY DIDDY