>Definitely. I'd love to see what Marvel would do with "Suburban Knight" :
).
>Or a UR comic.

How bout a UR videogame? This provides the opportunity to incorporate the
music with the characters, and... well... it would be cool ;`)

I thought I would just use this as a segway into what I was going to post
anyway. That is, Rick Wade was here last weekend and appeared on radio a few
times, where he mentioned that he is working on a videogame with a workmate
at Ford, something in a "Street Fighter" style. He's also writing a book
(not music related). Interesting guy, seems to have a hand in many different
projects.

I laughed my ass off at hearing Rick's anecdote of how he first came into
contact with Theo Parrish, when Theo was unknown and went into Recordtime
where Rick was working (Theo with dreadlocks, baggy clothes, old boots and
mouthing off "I want some house" like a "fool"), and how Rick subsequently
came to hear a mixtape of Theo's which blew him away. Damn that was funny,
anyone else hear this?

Rick subsequently blew me away that night - best set of house I've heard in
a long, long time. With respect to the local DJs who complemented Rick
perfectly and made the whole night the most enjoyable I've had for ages.
Look out for a Theo Parrish release on Harmonie Park soon as well as Rick's
LP on Moods and Grooves, should be smokin'.

Respect
JasonB