Let me just say there were definately no filtered discoloops from Rick. He
knew the crowd was up for some deepness and he threw it down. I'm talkin
Theo, Andres, Blaze, Ricks own stuff, etc, etc. I do agree, however, that
some DJs don't trust the crowd to handle deep music and therefore stick to a
tried and tested formula, I've experienced that - like you said. Rick
trusted us... and delivered.

Respect
JasonB