I understand that often times "sharevari" is often stated as the "first"
detroit techno song.  I know it was recorded in 1981, about a year before
the first Cybotron release.  My question is, is it accurate to call it the
first "techno" song?  More importantly, what ever happened to "a number of
names?"  Did they put out many more tracks?  I am curious because that is
one of my favroite tracks, but I was also under the impression that techno
began with "the 3 guys from Belleville" story.  (and kraftwerk, and
chicago house).

Christos Michalakis     "I'm a Canadian.  Its kind of like an American,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       except without the gun."
(734) 622-8398                  -David Foley