as far as I've gathered from Techno Rebels, Sharevari was released almost as
a joke, about at the same time as the Cybotron release, and nobody remembers
exactly which came first, so both are regarded as the first techno songS...
And also from the same book, it seems Cybotron (Rick Davies + Juan Atkins)
was a lot anterior to the May and Saunderson releases
Gwendal