I guess I'm just happy to have a release that is choc full of quality
tracks,
whether it pushes forward the techno envelope or not.
Too many artists are copying other artists, the originators. At least
you can't accuse this release of that - even though it has a lot of classic
elements in there, it still sounds fresh compared to the majority of whats
in the racks at the moment.
My jury is still out on the new Hood release though!

Dan

http://www.geocities.com/Paris/1267/index.html

http://www.mp3.com/DanButler