From:   Dennis Donohue [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:   Friday, July 21, 2000 12:54 AM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc:     313@hyperreal.org
Subject:        Re: [313]Build up/Breakdown

I just saw Claude Young last night, and let me tell you....   it was
unbelievable.

The beat juggling, along with the numerous cut-up and EQed tracks were
exactly what DJing is all about: taking good songs, and making new ones by
assembling them together in creative ways.  It was a one and a half hour
trip into the land of Claude.  If you haven't seen him on his current US leg

of his tour, look out for flyers.

regards,
Dennis