Next to "I Will Lead" (and Shake and the Brinkman track) on my list would be Nick Holder's "Feelin' Sad". I picked up Nick Holder's "Black Action Committee Pt. 3" in a quick burst of record shopping, based just on the A-side, so it was a pleasant surprise when I got it home and realized the B includes a remix of "Feelin' Sad". The A-side is "America Eats its Young" featuring an excellent and linguistically clever--spoken word piece on race in America by someone named Jemini--can anyone tell me more about her? Some nice drum work on this one, too.

The other B track is also superb--"Black Jazz #3", with the vocal "You're gonna love me like nobody's gonna love me, come rain or come shine" over the bass sample.